Taken for a Ride!!!

I like it when I go for a ride but not when I taken for one!
I despise autowallahs and the fact that I have to depend on them...
I hate the fact that sometimes i am so desperate i have to give in to their unreasonable demands...
Oh I could go on for ever but I think you guys know what I mean...
Phew! That feels better... you too can air your grievances against that barbaric tribe and believe me you will feel better...

3 Comments so far »

  1. by Nao! , on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

    I can totally understand your feeling shilpa... More than work it is commuting that takes away my energy and spoils me mood for the day and night! Specially with this uncooperative autowallahs, my temper just flies! And you know when I talk about my temper :)
    Arguments and fights with autowallahs are just a routine now! Before I get out of the house in the morn, I tell myself that I have to keep cool but then this never works. On the contrary I have more fights! Sometimes I feel like spitting on their face and telling them that thats what they deserve but I have to live in this city for some more time and until I arrange for my own conveyance, I will have to depend on this "Idiots".
    Not that I have bad experiences all the time but yes 85% of the time I have only come across autowallahs who will only ask for flattering amounts and take you for a ride just because you look different!

  2. by Nao! , on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

    And yes speak in a different language!

  3. by fanatic , on Thursday, May 21, 2009

    hey hey hey...that sounds like venting. r u guys commuting together??? still so many problems??? i thought any auto wllah would be scared of u two.

Leave a comment